Tallinn Viimsi SPA Hotel
Special offer for Tallinn Viimsi SPA registered hotel guests – unlimited visit to Atlantis H2O Aquapark during whole stay.
08.01– 31.05 / 01.09 – 22.12
Unlimited access to Atlantis H2O Aquapark during whole stay from Monday to Thursday for 5 €/person (from 6 years) and 15 €/family (2 adults and 2 children until 15 y.) and from Friday to Sunday for 10 €/person and 25 €/family.
01.06 – 31.08 / 23.12 – 07.01
Unlimited access to Atlantis H2O Aquapark during whole stay from Monday to Sunday for 10 €/person (from 6 years) and 25 €/family (2 adults and 2 children until 15 y.)
Children up to 5 yrs may enter the aquapark free of charge with a parent who has purchased a ticket.
Tallinn Viimsi SPA is located on a picturesque Viimsi Peninsula, only at the distance of 10 km from the centre of Tallinn, is a highly recognised hotel and spa centre. We wish to offer you an opportunity to rest and relax actively and healthily. At your disposal, there is a hotel with 110 modern rooms, Beauty and Health Centre, Children’s Centre, Spa and Sauna Centre for families, SPA18+ only for adults and Sport Club wich features a spacious gym, a 25 meter swimming pool and 2 aerobic halls for a weekly selection of 60 different group trainings. In the spring of 2014 we opened the Estonian newest and most modern cinema and conference centre Viimsi Kino and a genuine English pub Black Rose.
Use of 1000 square meter childrens centre and ZOO-cafe is free of charge for hotel guests. Also, we offer to our hotel guests free of charge activities conducted by a physiotherapist, such as morning exercise, Nordic Walking nad FysioBalance training.
Viimsi SPA includes the biggest Estonian spa and sauna centre with 15 saunas.
Our hotel offers
- 3 suites with a sauna
- 3 suites with a jacuzzi
- 22 superior rooms
- 8 family rooms
- 8 big family rooms (2 connected standard rooms)
- 8 small family rooms (standard room with bunk beds 90×200)
- 2 rooms for guest with disabilities
- 72 twin rooms
- Check-in 14:00
- Check-out 12:00
- Reception and lobby-bar opened 24 hours
Tallinn Viimsi SPA accommodation rates include following
- Buffet breakfast
- Use of bathrobe
- Free WIFI/ Internet point
- Free parking
- Unlimited access to gym and swimmingpool 07:00 – 22:00
- Unlimited Access to spa- and sauna center 09:30 – 22:00
- Free access to children center 10:00 – 21:00
- Free babysitting/child care for the children over 3 years of age staying at the hotel.
- Special offer for Tallinn Viimsi SPA registered hotel guests: unlimited visit to Atlantis H2O Aquapark during whole stay for 10 €/person and 25 €/family.
- A child between the ages of 0-5 may enter the aquapark free of charge with a parent who has purchased a ticket.
- Access to Atlantis H2O Aquapark for the hotel clients through Viimsi SPA saunacenter.
- Children under 12 years of age may only enter aquapark in the company of an adult chaperone.
- Traditional swimsuits are the best when it comes to enjoying the water in the Aquapark. Swimming in shorts – swimsuits with rivets, studs, zippers and buttons are prohibited because they can damage the tube slides!
For families with children
- Children up to 2 years old with baby cot stay for free
- Children aged between 3-6 years with extra bed cost 15 €/night
- Children aged between 7-15 years with extra bed cost 30 €/night
- Children older than 15 years and adults with extra bed cost 45 €/night
Additional services in Tallinn Viimsi SPA Hotel
- Lobby-bar 24h
- Black Rose Pub
- Sushi-Time cafe
- Children’s cafe
- Sauna center’s cafe-bar
- Chlidren’s center 1000 m2
- Sport club with gym and swimming pool
- Spa- and sauna center
- SPA18+ for adults
- Cinema theater Viimsi Kino
- Beauty and Health center
- Conference center
- Hairdresser salon
- Optic shop
- Dental clinic Lumen
- Plastic surgery Arctiaclinic
- Luggage room
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry services
- Car rental services
- Bicycle rental
- Nordic Walking sticks
- Transfer with driver
- Transfer to the beach (in the summer), the sandy beach of Haabneeme is located 750m from the hotel, approximately 10 minutes walking.
- Tour-guide in te house
- Cultural programm